2011 Invention 2 Venture Central Florida
Date: Friday, November 18, 2011
Time: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Location: University of Central Florida FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
The Center for Entrepreneurship in partnership with the University of Central Florida will host a one-day workshop Friday, November 18, 2011, on the basics of technology entrepreneurship.
Invention to Venture is a program brought to the University of Central Florida by the help of the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance.
Invention to Venture workshops are directed towards:
- Students/faculty interested technology entrepreneurship and how to commercialize research
- Members of the university community who are entrepreneurially ambitious
- Business people seeking connections with university students and faculty
- Investors seeking high growth potential companies
- Businesses seeking to identify new technology opportunities
Benefits in attending:
Learn how to develop technology-based products and businesses.
Sessions provide an overview of the commercialization process and connect academic and business communities.
Guide you through the technology business plan development
Aids tech entrepreneurs to identify resources to start their ventures.
Complements the extensive grant program that NCIIA already provides for student inventors and faculty courses in innovation and entrepreneurship.
REGISTER TODAY to reserve your seat at the 2011 Invention to Venture Central Florida.
**This is an E-PASS approved event for UCF Entrepreneurship Students**
For additional information, please contact: